18 Giu 060. “European Solidarity Corps for All” – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “European Solidarity Corps for All”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Matúš Zibala (Repubblica Slovacca)
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: The aim of the training is to make the ESC program more inclusive, accessible for young people with fewer opportunities.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 19th – 23rd October 2019.
Venue place, venue country: Piešťany, Slovak Republic.
Summary: This NET activity focuses on promotion to support participation of disadvantaged participants on ESC projects, encouraging and empowering youth workers, social workers to start inclusive solidarity projects under the European Solidarity Corps programme.
Target group: Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, social workers; Participant organizations on European Solidarity Corps and other Training Networking Activity.
This activity and venue place are accessible to people with disabilities.
For participants from: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries.
Group size: 30 participants.
The aim of the „European Solidarity Corps for All“ training is to make the ESC program more inclusive, accessible for young people with fewer opportunities. The activity is especially addressed to youth workers, social workers and project managers who are motivated to develop future projects in the field of inclusion within the ESC Programme but it is also open to organizations with experience that are interested in exploring the possibilities within ESC.
• to encourage the youth workers to implement inclusive projects, to eliminate the fears and obstacles to be able to manage these kind of projects;
• to give youth workers a better understanding of people with fewer opportunities (key concepts in the field of inclusion);
• to gain knowledge on how to deal with inclusion in ESC projects;
• to discover different possibilities for inclusive youth work within the framework of ESC Programme;
• to discuss and analyze challenges of people with fewer opportunities in the ESC activities;
• to gain competences on how to stimulate the learning process of young people with fewer opportunities;
• to get familiar with different inclusion tools, methods and approaches;
• to exchange good practices about how inclusive projects can effect personal pathways of target groups.
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 22nd August 2019.