05 Gen 003. “All 4 Inclusion (Phase. 2)” – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “All 4 Inclusion (Phase. 2)”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Tomáš Tóth (Repubblica Slovacca)
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: This TC focuses on encouraging and empowering youth workers, social workers to start inclusive projects enthusiastic further developing inclusive projects with mixed ability groups through Erasmus+ projects.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 21st -25th February 2018.
Venue place, venue country: Slovak Republic.
Summary: This TC focuses on encouraging and empowering youth workers, social workers to start inclusive projects enthusiastic further developing inclusive projects with mixed ability groups through Erasmus+ projects.
Target group: Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers; To be motivated to develop future projects in the field of inclusion within the Erasmus+ Programme; Interested in exploring the possibilities within Erasmus+.
For participants from: Belgium – FL, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic.
Group size: 25 participants.
All 4 Inclusion is two phases TC. This TC is a follow up to the activity delivered in October 2017. Second phase will be delivered 21st – 25th February 2018. Our aim is to make the E+ more inclusive, accessible for young people with fewer opportunities.
The objectives of the training course is to offer a follow on to participants who attended phase one “All 4 inclusion” are following:
• To gain knowledge on how to deal with inclusion in Erasmus+ projects and to discover different possibilities for inclusive youth work within the framework of Erasmus+ (Youth worker mobility and Youth exchange);
• To give youth workers a better understanding of people with fewer opportunities (key concepts in the field of inclusion);
• To discuss and analyse challenges of inclusion people with fewer opportunities in the Erasmus+ activities;
• To improve the interaction between young people with and without fewer opportunities;
• To gain competences on how to stimulate the learning process of young people with fewer opportunities;
• To get familiar with different inclusion tools, methods and approaches;
• To exchange good practices about how inclusive projects can effect personal pathways of target groups;
• To establish partnership between organisations and create concrete Erasmus+ projects to submit in the April 2018 deadline.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Programme. TCA 2017-2018. Being selected for this course, the costs as (accommodation, food etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NA hosting this project.
For this training course is participation fee as contribution needed which varies from country to country. Therefore please contact your NA (if you are resident in a Programme Country) to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 28th January 2018.