31 Lug 039. “Resilience in youth work” – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “Resilience in youth work”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Identity.Education (Romania)
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: Resilience in youth work is a training course that aims to provide integrating methods and activities from resilience building and queer youth work in order to address challenges that most of young queer people are facing in their lives.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 9-17 September 2023.
Venue place, venue country: Cabana Fulg de nea, Romania.
Summary: Resilience in youth work is a training course that aims to provide integrating methods and activities from resilience building and queer youth work in order to address challenges that most of young queer people are facing in their lives.
Group size: 30 participants.
For participants from: Armenia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain
Target group:Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Volunteering mentors
Details: Resilience refers to both the process and the outcome of successfully adapting to difficult or challenging life experiences. In this training course we will address the need of youth workers to learn efficient, accessible and innovative methodologies to build and develop youth’s ability to withstand adversity and bounce back and grow despite life’s downturns. Throughout the course, space and framework for personal and social growth will be provided; through artistic expression participants will acquire new skills that will empower them and help them in self-prevention of burnout. Mindfulness, compassion, nature based methods are some of the core virtues and approaches participants will be able to explore and get familiar with in order to bring positive changes in their own lives and create more self-sustainable paths for their communities.
More specifically, this training course aims at:
• enabling young people to become architects of their own lives through self-development activities and practice of resilience skills
• supporting personal development of youth workers and their target groups through discovering intrapersonal and interpersonal sources of strength
• equipping participants with life skills to cope with a changing world
• exploring potential and benefits in the field of inclusive youth work
• creating “open space” opportunities in which participants are able to exchange skills and knowledges and learn from each other
• addressing challenges that most of young people are facing at one point of their life such as: building one’s self-awareness and self esteem, overcoming emotional distress caused by outer/external disturbances such as discrimination, harassment, sexisms, bullying or similar; creating of one’s future career path.
Participation fee –
Accommodation and food
The organiser provides food and accommodation.
Travel allowance limits: up to €180 for participants from Bulgaria; up to €275 for participants from Armenia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Greece, Lithuania, Italy, Slovenia, Poland, Germany, Spain, Slovenia, Slovakia.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 20 August 2023.