31 Lug 038. “Accepte et vis (accept and live)” – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “Accepte et vis (accept and live)”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Lydie Guégan (Francia)
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: To empower youth workers to use theatre based activities and to provide them helpful tools which will be useful in their youth work and practice as well as improve their mental health through theatre (neutral mask) and body movement.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 13-21 September 2023.
Venue place, venue country: sables d’or, France.
Summary: To empower youth workers to use theatre based activities and to provide them helpful tools which will be useful in their youth work and practice as well as improve their mental health through theatre (neutral mask) and body movement.
Group size: 24 participants.
For participants from: Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Spain.
Target group: Youth workers.
To empower youth workers to use theatre based activities and to provide them helpful tools which will be useful in their youth work and practice as well as improve their mental health through theatre (neutral mask) and body movement. Consciously, remove the blockages that prevent them from functioning smoothly on a daily basis through body work. Using a personal development approach, theatre, voice, body movement, pedagogical reflection as tools, we will provide participants with a safe environment where they can connect with themselves, with their deep inner self, connect with others and have a healthier approach to life. In 7 days they will learn, play and experiment by moving on their own or together in multicultural groups of 22 young people from 11 countries and acquire tools to be able to work with their young people.
• To empower youth through embodied learning.
• To develop the ability to actively engage in their lives.
• To acquire new ways of effectively stimulating their creativity and innovation.
• To increase self-awareness and self-confidence and find ways to connect more effectively with oneself and others.
• To acquire methods to improve the quality of their youth work and adapt successfully to a changing society.
• To experience and acquire effective practices to stimulate the leaders and the young people in their charge, both mentally and physically.
• To be able to implement inclusive body-based methods and practices.
• To promote participant’s creativity, spirit of initiative as well as peer learning and peer support.
• To support participants to develop new methodological tools in order to upgrade the quality of their youth and educational work and practice.
• To foster participant’s intercultural learning and exchange of opinions and experiences.
• To develop youth workers’ competences (knowledge, skills and attitudes) and resources for working with people with fewer opportunities and facing difficulties (inclusive dancing), through body movement techniques and methods of non-formal education.
Profile of participants:
• You are a resident of Ireland, Spain, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Lithuania, Italy, Romania, France, Greece or Poland.
• You are eager to connect with your deep self and with the others using your body as a tool.
• You are really eager to lift blockages that prevent you from living with fluidity.
• You are willing to improve the quality of your health and life by bringing body movements, theatre and voice into your daily life.
• You are highly motivated and willing to actively change what is blocking you in any field of your life.
• You are decided to improve your mental health, reduce stress, deal with emotions.
Each participant is asked to offer a financial contribution, on a sliding scale from 100 to 150 Euros (each person will choose according to possibilities). This money will be for various expenses that cannot be covered by the E+ grant, such as specific materials, local transportation, bank fees etc. If the amount of money is an obstacle in your participation in the training course, feel free to get in touch with us to find a solution.
Accommodation and food
All is taken in charge, food, training cost, and travel within the budget proposed.
Done on site by cash, if we have all documents uploaded on the platform on pdf format regarding to this budget
Ireland, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Lithuania, Poland: up to 275 euro; Estonia, Romania, Greece up to 360 euros. (be careful for Romania where you are coming from. if less than 2000 km, it is only 275 euro); 210 euro for France regarding the travel band.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 15 August 2023.