28 Giu 033. “iBuild – Tools and skills for entrepreneurs” – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “iBuild – Tools and skills for entrepreneurs”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Alexandra Vinczi (Ungheria)
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: The training course give participants a chance to get to know and experience how to work with design thinking and business model canvas, in order to support their NGOs or create new and innovative business plans for their fresh enterprise.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 28 August – 5 September 202.
Venue place, venue country: Hollókő, Hungary.
Summary: iBuild give participants a chance to get to know and experience how to work with design thinking and business model canvas, in order to support their NGOs or create new and innovative business plans for their fresh enterprise.
Group size: 30 participants.
For participants from: Erasmus+ Youth Programme countries.
Target group: Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers.
This training is here for you to…
• Improve cooperation skills, tools, practices, and strategies of youth NGOs;
• Make NGO visibility, dissemination, and PR activities more effective;
• Increase the recognition of non-formal learning and youth work;
• Enhance cross-sectoral sharing of expertise, cooperation, and networking among young entrepreneurs and/or youth leaders;
• Stimulate the creation of youth projects and innovative enterprises.
• Youth workers, youth leaders, members and volunteers of youth associations, educators;
• At least 18 years old and able to communicate easily in English;
• Are able to participate fully at the programme from the beginning ‘till the end.
We facilitate learning by non-formal methods: self-directed work towards learning goals; self-assessment; skills development workshops, individual-, couple- and group work; simulations, exercises for creative expression, drama, dance and outdoor, debriefings, and plenary discussions. We share and analyse cases of partners’ everyday challenges, and learn to work with cooperation tools such as design thinking, and business model canvas. Design thinking is a problem-solving approach that emphasizes understanding the user’s perspective and redefining problems to identify solutions. The Business Model Canvas is a tool for describing, designing, challenging, and pivoting your business model. It is especially useful for entrepreneurs. Teaching Design Thinking and the Business Model Canvas (BMC) to NGO workers can be extremely beneficial, enhancing their ability to create impactful, sustainable, and user-focused solutions. Here are a few of the reasons why:
• Understanding User Needs;
• Efficient Resource Use;
• Stakeholder Communication;
• Strategic Planning;
• Capacity Building;
• Scalability and Adaptability.
Individual contribution fee: 60 €.
Accommodation and food
This training course is co-funded by Erasmus +, which fully covers food and accommodation for up to 30 participants.
Travel reimbursement (for this training course, it’s possible to use Green Travel with a bigger reimbursement budget.) is possible up to the following limits: 10-99 km – 20 €; 100-499 km – 180 €; 500-1999 km – 275 €; 2000-2999 km – 360 €. The distance is calculated based on the home town/city of the participant, and the venue: Hollókő, Hungary.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 25 July 2023.