10 Dic 131. “Edugaming for Diversity” – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “Edugaming for Diversity”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Ivana Volf (Serbia)
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: Main goal of the project is to build capacities of youth organization to contribute to a cohesive and active society, through developing specific competencies in designing educational tabletop games addressing social and global issues.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 8th – 17th February 2019.
Venue place, venue country: Sremski Karlovci, Serbia.
Summary: Project Edugaming for Diversity is Capacity Building project. It consists of 2 Mobility activities – training courses for youth workers and youth leaders and 2 practice phases that participants are expected to implement in their local organizations.
Target group: Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders.
For participants from: Albania, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, United Kingdom.
Group size: 27 participants.
Specific objectives of the project are:
• To increase the level of knowledge and awareness of youth workers and young people like: social exclusion, intercultural learning and promotion of diversity.
• To develop practical competencies of youth workers in designing and applying new educational table top games in youth work.
• To develop pro-active attitudes of youth workers to approaching excluded young people.
• To increase the level of creativity, innovation, self confidence and trust of youth workers in educational tabletop games
• To enable youth workers to act as educational tabletop games multipliers in their communities.
• To develop abilities to facilitate educational tabletop games in diverse settings and youth work contexts.
• To contribute to a long-term change in educational approach in youth field.
First training course will take place in Sremski Karlovci, Serbia, from 8th until 17th of February 2019. Following the first training course participants will have first practice phase dedicated to creating and playtesting educational tabletop games in their local organizations. Second training course will take place in Busteni, Romania, from 27th of June until 7th of July 2019. Following the second training course participants will have second practice where they are expected to create and implement educational programs for young people featuring usage of tabletop games.
Expected profile of participants:
• Youth workers ready to participate in all stages of the project.
• Have experience and understanding of the topics of diversity, intercultural learning and social inclusion in youth work.
• Have some experience in using tabletop games in educational setting.
• Have previous experience in creating and implementing youth work programs and educational programs on local level.
• Have motivation and support of sending organization to develop and implement new youth work programs using tabletop games.
• Have motivation for further work with young people on issues of diversity, intercultural learning and social inclusion using tabletop games.
• Have a minimum conversational level of English.
No participation fee. Costs of accommodation, three meals per day, coffee breaks, as well as material and other organization costs are covered by the organizer according to Erasmus + guidelines. Travel costs of participants will be reimbursed up to the amount provided by the Erasmus + project. For participants from Albania, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia and UK the budget per person is 275 EUR. For participants from Romania, Slovenia and Macedonia the budget per person is 180 EUR.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 31 December 2018.