31 Ott 112. “ALL included” – Partnership-building Activity
TITOLO PROGETTO: “ALL included”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Daniel Wargin (Polonia)
TIPOLOGIA: Partnership-building Activity
ARGOMENTO: The main idea of this Contact Making Event is to gather 24 teachers, social/youth workers who work with young people with disabilities and wish to meet other colleagues in order to develop Youth Exchange project within Erasmus+ for their youngsters.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 12th – 20th January 2019.
Venue place, venue country: Sępólno Krajeńskie, Poland.
Summary: The main idea of this Contact Making Event is to gather 24 teachers, social/youth workers who work with young people with disabilities and wish to meet other colleagues in order to develop Youth Exchange project within Erasmus+ for their youngsters.
Target group: Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, Teachers.
For participants from: Croatia, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania.
Group size: 24 participants.
Young people with special needs – thus also disabilities – are one of the priority target groups for youth exchanges but in practice we observe that there are very few organizations that know-how and involve youngsters with disabilities in the projects. Taking part in this CME can give you the chance to develop Youth Exchange project and, later on, to host an international group in your community OR give some youngsters from your community the chance to participate in the exchange in some other country.
The objectives or this CME are:
• To build the trust among participants and let them get to know each other closer so that personal and professional connection serves as a basis for stable partnership in the future youth exchange projects;
• To share the challenges, needs and interests of young people in their communities and explore how these could serve as basis for developing youth exchange ideas;
• To build participants’ understanding about the crucial quality criteria in E+ youth exchanges, paying special focus on youth participation, inclusion, intercultural dialogue and learning dimension and motivate youth leaders to become promoters of these common values among their young people;
• To develop CONCRETE YE IDEAS that could be applied for the nearest deadlines to E+ programme and implemented.
Due to unique character of the project, it is very crucial for us that Partner organisations spread the information through suitable channels and select relevant participants (we keep the right to reject participants that do not fit the profile).
Profile of participants
• Currently involved in working with young people – work with youngsters 13+ with whom they have a good connection;
• Interested to get involved in youth work even more by taking responsibility of developing a YE related to promoting common European values and becoming a host or group leader and involving local youth – including also young people that are currently “left out”;
• Ready to actively participate in the whole project and have time;
• Have serious intentions with the help of sending organization to apply (for February or April deadline) and implement YE in summer/autumn 2019;
• Open to challenge themselves and learn;
• Fluent in communication in English.
NO participation fee. Accommodation and food will be fully covered from the project budget. Travel expenses will be reimbursed at flat rates depending on travel distance according to Erasmus + rules. Participants from: Latvia, Croatia, Italy, Romania, Greece – will be reimbursed up to 275 euros per person; Portugal – up to 360 euros per person; Lithuania – up to 180 euros per person; Poland – no travel reimbursement.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 3rd December 2018.