14 Dic 089. “ATOQ Advanced Training On Quality – Netherlands” – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “ATOQ Advanced Training On Quality – Netherlands”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Mandy Evers (Paesi Bassi)
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: The aim of the ATOQ is to support youth workers/leaders in increasing the quality of the youth exchanges they set up within the Erasmus+ Key action 1: Learning mobility in the field of youth.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 20-25 March 2022.
Venue place, venue country: Soest, Netherlands.
Summary: ATOQ training course is aimed at youth workers who want to raise the quality of their youth exchanges. The course focuses on improving the management of the project, the cooperation with partners, the programme of activities and their dissemination.
Group size: 30 participants.
For participants from: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries.
Target group: Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, The participant has to have organised at least one youth exchange with a role in the organising team.
This activity and venue place are accessible to people with disabilities.
The aim of the ATOQ is to support youth workers/leaders in increasing the quality of the youth exchanges they set up within the Erasmus+ Key action 1: Learning mobility in the field of youth.
The ATOQ training course will provide the participants with opportunities to:
• Critically reflect upon their previous international youth exchange experience(s) and the impact on young people, organisations and wider community;
• Increase the understanding of different quality aspects of youth exchanges such as active participation of young people, cooperation with partners, intercultural learning, impact and results; programme building;
• Experience a non-formal learning process and understand how to support young people’s learning process in the project;
• Improve their project management competences (knowledge, skills and attitudes) in order to better organise the different phases of a youth exchange;
• Reconnect and update with regard to the priorities and circumstances for youth exchanges, as a result of the new Erasmus+ Programme and the global pandemic.
ATOQ TC is for participants who:
• Took part in a youth exchange project or were directly involved in sending or hosting youth exchange groups as organiser or group leader;
• Were directly involved in developing and submitting an application for a youth exchange (granted or rejected);
• Managed a youth exchange project’s organisation or logistic aspects;
• Want to organise better youth exchanges in the future.
Participants need to be ready to reflect and share their previous experiences with peers and be motivated to question common misconceptions and to transfer good practices to their daily work.
This project is financed by the participating National Agencies (NAs) of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your National Agency to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
The hosting NA of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Please contact your NA in order to know whether they would support your travel costs. If yes, after being selected, get in touch with your NA again to learn more about the overall procedure to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 23 January 2022.