18 Nov 080. “One 2 One” – supporting learning face-to-face goes online! – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “One 2 One” – supporting learning face-to-face goes online!
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Yannick De Schaepmeester (Belgio)
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: The main aim of this course is to empower and equip youth workers with competences needed to work in a one-2-one relationship with young people in order to support their learning and development processes.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 17th – 26th February 2021.
Venue place, venue country: Online, Belgium – FL.
Summary: The main aim of this course is to empower and equip youth workers with competences needed to work in a one-2-one relationship with young people in order to support their learning and development processes.
Group size: 24 participants.
For participants from: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries; Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU.
Target group: Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Volunteering mentors, Youth coaches.
We are happy to invite you to the 5th edition of this training course where we explore the power of the individual relationship in supporting the learning processes of young people.
At the end of the One 2 One learning process you will:
• be aware what “supporting learning” means in one-2-one relationships;
• know how to support self-reflection and have more methods and approaches added to your youth worker toolbox;
• have a greater understanding about mentoring, coaching and tutoring and which of these roles you take in your work with young people;
• know how to implement the Youthpass process; become more aware about your competences as a youth worker.
The framework of the entire One 2 One learning process will consist of:
• Individual pre-course online talks with one of the facilitators 2-3 weeks before the course;
• Group online learning Part 1: 17th, 18th and 19th of February, 3 days on Zoom from 10:00 – 12:30 CET and 14:00 – 16:00 CET;
• Practice period in your own work environment: 20 – 25th of February: not online but you can practice your one-2-one skills with the team/young people you work with;
• Online platform for sharing and exchanging;
• Group online learning Part 2: 26th of February, 1 day on Zoom from 10:00 – 12:30 CET and 14:00 – 16:00 CET;
• Individual post-course online talks with one of the facilitators 2-3 weeks after the course.
Participation fee: Not Applicable.
Accommodation and food: Not Applicable
Travel reimbursement: Not Applicable.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 4th December 2020.