13 Ago 075. “Learn to Train” – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “Learn to Train”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Rizescu Oana (Cipro)
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: The aim of the project is to develop Youth Workers’ competences in preparation, implementation and evaluation of a training session. If you want to learn how to become a better TRAINER then this is the training course for you!
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 5th – 14th October 2019.
Venue place, venue country: Paphos, Cyprus.
Summary: The aim of the project is to develop Youth Workers’ competences in preparation, implementation and evaluation of a training session. If you want to learn how to become a better TRAINER then this is the training course for you!
Target group: Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, Volunteering mentors.
For participants from: Cyprus, Italy, Poland, Romania, Spain.
Group size: 28 participants.
This training course is dedicated to youth workers who want to develop their training competences. The structure will be similar to a Train the Trainers (TOT). We want to bring together both experienced and unexperienced youth worker that are motivated and willing to learn.
Some of our project objectives are:
• Improve the participants’ competences about: preparation, implementation and evaluation of a training session.
• Help participants better understand what non-formal education is and how it can be implemented in a training session.
• Help participants gain more trust in their abilities to conduct a training session and show them different paths that they could take in order to improve their training career.
This project is mainly addressed to:
• Youth workers that are currently working with young people;
• Youth workers that are new in the youth field but are actively volunteering in an organization;
• Trainers that want to improve their competences;
• Teachers that want to start a training carrier and that are already involved in extracurricular activities;
• Volunteers in non-profit organizations that want to become trainers.
Participants in this training course will learn how to:
• Prepare a training session;
• Set objectives;
• Find and select methods;
• Implement non-formal education methods;
• Adapt to a specific target group;
• Coordinate a group of young people;
• How to create a training career;
• Connections between E+ and being a trainer;
• Implement debriefing;
• Become self-organized;
• Learn how to learn;
• Time management;
• Become more self-confident.
This project is financed by Erasmus+ Programme in the field of youth. There is no participation fee.
Accommodation and food
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, food, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to this limits: 180 euros/participant from: Italy, Poland, Romania; 275 euros/participant from: Spain; 20 euros/participant from: Cyprus.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 28th August 2019.