13 Ago 072. “WomInPower” – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “WomInPower”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Hripsime Atoyan
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: The project is interested to promote the young women entrepreneurship by empowering youth workers from different countries with project development and implementation competences.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 23rd November – 2nd December 2019.
Venue place, venue country: Armenia, Luxembourg.
Summary: The project is interested to promote the young women entrepreneurship by empowering youth workers from different countries with project development and implementation competences.
Target group: Youth workers, Youth leaders.
For participants from: Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Portugal, United Kingdom.
Group size: 30 participants.
Training course “WomInPower” – 23 November – 02 December, 2019. Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
Self-organized actions – December 2019 – April 2020.
Evaluation meeting: “Reflection Group” – 23 – 30 July, 2020. Yerevan, Armenia.
The project “WomInPower” (training course and evaluation meeting) will bring together 30 youth leaders and youth workers. Empowerment of women should be on different levels: at individual level, to support the creation of their autonomy and economic independence, and on the social level, to promote their equal access to political, social power and to the power enabling the forming of opinion. We are sure that the process of empowerment should be started by the youth workers and our project idea is to support them in this. The project is interested to promote the young women entrepreneurship by empowering youth workers from different countries with project development and implementation competences.
Objectives of the project
• To promote women entrepreneurship as a tool for economic independence and gender equality;
• To maintain the importance of initiatives for developing projects out of dreams;
• To encourage youth workers for promotion of the idea of women entrepreneurship;
• To equip youth educators with knowledge and skills necessary to train business planning and implementation tools.
The project is open for the women youth workers who are interested entrepreneurship and who are ready to act as multipliers
Criteria for selection:
• Involved or interested in women entrepreneurship and small business development;
• Active in working with young women especially from the minority communities or other minority groups;
• Interested in developing their competences as women rights educator with a focus on economic independence;
• Motivated and in a position to follow-up the training course with initiatives and activities on entrepreneurship;
• Aged above 18;
• Motivation to participate in 100% of the length of the project;
• Commitment for follow up and homework activities;
• Commitment to disseminate the project results;
• English speaking and developed communication skills;
• Aged 18 or above.
There is no participation fee dor this project.
Accommodation and food
Food, accommodation and programme costs will be provided and fully paid thanks to financial support from Erasmus+ Programme granted by Luxembourgish National Agency – Anefore. The participants will be provided with three meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as with coffee breaks. All participants will be accommodated in the hostel and the rooms will be shared by 3-6 people.
Travel reimbursement is based on the distance per participant from the city of origin to the project city.
Travel budget for TC in Luxembourg
Country – Max. reimbursement per participant: Germany – reimbursement limit 180 euro; Latvia – reimbursement limit 275 euro; Portugal -reimbursement limit 275 euro; Italy – reimbursement limit 275 euro; United Kingdom – reimbursement limit 180 euro; Belarus – reimbursement limit 360 euro; Georgia – reimbursement limit 530 euro; Armenia – reimbursement limit 530 euro.
Travel budget for seminar in Armenia
Country – Max. reimbursement per participant: Portugal – reimbursement limit 820 euro; Germany – reimbursement limit 530 euro; Latvia – reimbursement limit 360 euro; Italy – reimbursement limit 360 euro; United Kingdom -reimbursement limit 530 euro; Belarus – reimbursement limit 275 euro; Georgia – reimbursement limit 180 euro; Luxembourg – reimbursement limit 530 euro.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 5th September 2019.