03 Lug 062. “SMILE! – Positive psychology, Creativity and Nature for inclusion of marginalized youth” – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “SMILE! – Positive psychology, Creativity and Nature for inclusion of marginalized youth”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Ognian Gadoularov (Bulgaria)
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: The aims at training youth workers to use the practices of positive psychology, creativity and nature based methods within an integrated approach to individual and group support to marginalized youth.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 26th September – 4th October 2019.
Venue place, venue country: Gudevica, Bulgaria.
Summary: SMILE! – aims at training youth workers to use the practices of positive psychology, creativity and nature based methods within an integrated approach to individual and group support to marginalized youth.
Target group: Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Youth coaches.
For participants from: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Italy, Poland, Republic of North Macedonia, Slovenia, United Kingdom.
Group size: 24 participants.
SMILE! – Positive psychology, Creativity and Nature for inclusion of marginalized youth provides opportunities for personal development and competence gaining for youth workers. The whole concept of the training process is based on innovative methods and modern psychological concepts targeting personal and professional development of the participants. The positive psychology is recognized as powerful trend in personal development and we belief that it can be very beneficial for young people. In the training we will introduce integrated approach consisting of elements from psychology, nature based personal development and creativity. During the training based on modern psychological practices participants will explore how these practices can serve as a tool for increasing happiness, confidence and create sustainable positive mindset. These results can be in great benefit of young people with fewer opportunities.
The training course is built on a flow which combines elements of practice/experience, reflection, theory and application. Thus, we are aiming at:
• Providing knowledge and skills linking Positive psychology, Creativity and Nature based personal development;
• Raising the awareness of youth workers about the marginalized youths’ need for support in their mental health, personal and professional development;
• Developing skills to provide inclusion of young people through an integrated approach;
• Demonstration of innovative methods and tools for working with marginalized young people from the areas of Positive psychology, Creativity and Nature based personal development;
• Development of practical tools for working with marginalized young people.
Topics of the course
• Self-analysis and self-development – how to transfer understanding about ourselves into process of conscious development.
• Positive psychology – practices to develop sustainable happiness and habits of positive mindset.
• Meditation and mindfulness – tools for focus and balance of attention, emotions and consciousness.
• Connectedness and nature – connecting with yourself, nature, other people, the outside world.
• Creativity, art and music – as tools for self-expression and communication.
There is NO participation fee for this training.
Accommodation and food
All the activities, accommodation and food are 100% covered by the EU grant.
The travel costs will be reimbursed to the participants after the course in the amounts limit according the Erasmus + regulations. Slovenia – 275 euro; UK – 360 euro; Czech Republic – 275 euro; Poland – 275 euro; Greece – 180 euro; North Macedonia – 180 euro; France – 275 euro; Italy – 275 euro; Croatia – 275 euro; Bulgaria – 180 euro.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 30th July 2019.