02 Gen 001. “IMPRODRAMA” – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “IMPRODRAMA”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Filip (Polonia)
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: The project IMPRODRAMA in Education aims to integrate theatre methodology as no formal educational approach to the formal education system for youth empowerment at local level.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 23rd February – 4th March 2020.
Venue place, venue country: Murzasichle, Poland.
Summary: IMPRODRAMA is a training course co-funded by Erasmus+ where 30 participants from 10 countries will meet in Murzasichle between 23th of February and 4th of March to learn about theatrical methods for youth education.
Target group: Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Volunteering mentors, Teachers.
For participants from: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Turkey.
Group size: 30 participants.
Through this project we want to increase the youth empowerment at local level through training the youth workers and educators in non-formal methods as improve and drama, developing the NFE workshops based on improve and drama for youth empowerment adjusted for non-formal and formal education system, implementing the workshops in the local communities, creating the publication with all materials and methodologies described necessary to learn and implement the workshops based on improve and drama for youth empowerment. Through this project we want furthermore to promote the non formal education methodology especially improve and drama in formal educational settings, to promote youth mobility’s, to support professional and personal of youth workers and educators, to reflect on youth empowerment and its importance in the youth education, to build strong partnership between international organisations working in youth field, to promote Erasmus+ opportunities. The project IMPRODRAMA in Education aims to integrate theatre methodology as no formal educational approach to the formal education system for youth empowerment at local level.
• To create opportunity for participants to learn about the theatre methodology as improvisation, drama and physical theatre.
• To develop participants competences through non-formal methodology.
• To introduce the values and principles of no formal education approach in youth education.
• To give opportunity to develop trainers competences related to creating and implementing the workshops based on theatre methods for youth empowerment.
• To integrate the theatre methodology into formal education structures.
• To promote youth empowerment, active citizenship, social inclusion, tolerance.
• To foster cooperation between partners and participants in the field of youth work.
Participation fee: –
Accommodation and food
The accommodation and food are covered.
The national limits are lowered by 30 euros due to costs of shuttle bus which will be organised from Cracow to Murzasichle and back. 0 euro – Poland; 150 euro – Lithuania; 245 euro – Italy, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Turkey, Croatia, Romania; 330 euro – Spain, Portugal.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 30th January 2020.