06 Dic AVSI – Project Manager – Giordania
La ONG Avsi è alla ricerca di un/a Project Manager per la sua operatività in Giordania. Durata contratto: 9 mesi. Scadenza invio candidature 19 dicembre 2018.
Project Manager – Jordan
Duty Station: Amman 50%, Aqaba 50%
Period: 9 months
Starting Date: ASAP
Main objective: supervising and managing the implementation of GIZ funded projects in Jordan focused on the establishment and improvement of green infrastructure
Reporting to: Country Director
Closing Date: December 19th 2018
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and coordinating project activities in order to reach project objectives and results.
- Coordinating and supervising project coordinator and staff.
- Maintaining relationship with the Donor.
- Maintaining the relationship with local partners and with all stakeholders involved in the project.
- Preparing and managing project workplan, budget forecasts and procurement plan in coordination with the project coordinators.
- Developing and Defining the M&E tools in coordination with the Donor’s and AVSI’s M&E departments.
- Supervising activities and verifying correctness of implementation in relation to project planning, financial requirements and timeframe.
- Perform any other duties as requested by immediate Supervisor.
- Degree in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Engineering, Urban Design and development or any other related field of specialty.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in supervision of engineering works and urban design.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Good knowledge of Arabic language is an asset.
- Good knowledge of the local context of the region.
- Knowledge in participatory design approach process.
- Knowledge in community based interventions.
- Experience in upgrading public spaces and urban development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
Send your CV by email to email@example.com Please, specify in the subject of the mail the code of the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Name, position and contacts (telephone and mail) of two referees.
First date of availability to take up place in the field.