14 Mar AVSI – M&E Coordinator – Sud Sudan
AVSI sta selezionando un/a Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator da inserire nella sua operatività in Sudan del Sud . Durata 12 mesi. Scadenza candidature 30/04/2019.
Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (M&E Coordinator) – Sud Sudan
Closing Date: 30/04/2019.
Duty Station: South Sudan.
Period: 12 months.
Starting Date: TbD.
For more information see the following link.
Contribute in structuring and managing a Monitoring and Evaluation Department in South Sudan.
Reporting to: Country Director (1st Supervisor), M&E Specialist (2nd Supervisor), Desk Area Manager (3th Supervisor)
- Elaborate in collaboration with the M&E Specialist a Monitoring and Evaluation plan for SSd;
- Support routine project monitoring activities;
- Support the design of internal and external assessments and study, including relevant tools;
- Conduct interviews and organize the tasks of the M&E teams on field;
- Ensure the quality of the data collected on field by providing trainings and supervision to the staff;
- Prepare any relevant analysis and presentations for donors and meetings;
- Ensure visibility of AVSI assessments and study during workshops and meeting;
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- University degree, preferably in a topic related to economics, statistics or international development;
- At least 2/3 years of professional experience in humanitarian / emergency contexts;
- Fluent in English;
- Previous experience in South Sudan an asset.
How to apply:
Send your CV (in the format you can find in the previous section) by email to email@example.com.
Please, specify in the subject of the mail the code of the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Name, position and contacts (telephone and mail) of two referees.
- First date of availability to take up place in the field.