28 Dic 137. “Take a Risk – Winter Edition!” – Training Course
TITOLO PROGETTO: “Take a Risk – Winter Edition!”
RICHIESTA PROVENIENTE DA: Peter Huray (Repubblica Slovacca)
TIPOLOGIA: Training Course
ARGOMENTO: An opportunity to experience outdoor education as a tool for increasing capacities of youth workers dealing with topics of entrepreneurship, decision-making and ambiguity.
PAESI PARTNER CHE HANNO GIÀ ADERITO: –
Activity date: 15th – 24th February 2019.
Venue place, venue country: Slovak Republic.
Summary: Project Take a Risk – Winter Edition! brings an opportunity to experience outdoor education as a tool for increasing capacities of youth workers dealing with topics of entrepreneurship, decision-making and ambiguity.
Target group: Youth workers, Youth leaders.
For participants from: Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Turkey.
Group size: 24 participants.
This project aims to support youth workers working in their communities with tools for empowering young people for being able and competent to make important decisions in their life. It offers tools for recognition of one`s learning attitudes (learning to learn competence), tools for improving communication skills and teamwork, tools for creating a business or entrepreneurial plan and tools for dealing with risk in life by outdoor education.
With this aim, in these sessions, which are organized with non-formal methods, there will be experiential learning based on core element of outdoor education – of 2-days Hike in local winter woods.
Objectives of the training are:
• To explore ambiguity as a tool for one`s own learning & development process.
• To provide youth workers with tools for entrepreneurship & business idea development.
• To explore the possibilities of Erasmus+ programme as a tool for youth employment, mobility and entrepreneurship.
• To experiment “Taking risk” experience (through outdoor education) that can be a learning opportunity for launching own entrepreneurship or business.
• To support development of youth workers` communication and team-work competences.
Profile of participants:
We are looking for participants who
• are active youth workers / youth leaders
• have experience with group / community work
• speak fluent English
• are willing and motivated to actively participate in the whole duration of the training course
• who has a concrete business idea / works around the topic of youth entrepreneurship and employment
• are physically and mentally ready to attend 2-days outdoor winter hike in Slovak mountains (with proper hiking equipment).
There is not any participation fee required. The project has been financed by the Erasmus+ programme. The costs related to accommodation and food will be completely covered by the hosting organisation. The travel costs will be covered according to the Erasmus+ standards up to the following amounts: Greece: 275€; Italy: 275€; Lithuania: 275€; Latvia: 275€; Portugal: 360€; Romania: 275€; Slovakia: 20€; Spain: 360€; Turkey: 275€.
Working language: English.
SCADENZA: 13th January 2019.